Code ReaderTM 6000
Read barcodes of all shapes and sizes. Not all barcodes are created equal. Enter the CR6000, an industrial grade direct part mark (DPM) imager designed to scan barcodes of every sort. The CR6000 effortlessly reads laser-etched, embossed, dot peen, low-contrast, and postal barcodes. It easily decodes dense and extremely small barcodes. Designed with multiple illumination fields, the CR6000 intuitively selects the field that is most efficient at reading each barcode type. This results in quick and accurate data collection from hard-to-read surfaces, damaged barcodes, and those that are smudged, dirty, or even caked with debris. This makes the CR6000 ideal for component tracking on assembly lines and other manufacturing applications.
In tough environments, a tool you can rely on. Versatile and efficient, the CR6000 is an essential tool for high-traffic manufacturing operations with less-than-ideal environmental factors. With a durable, easy-to-clean plastic housing that protects against dust and dirt, the CR6000 is built to last with unrivaled performance and quality.
Features & Benefits
- Reads laser-etched and dot peen markings
- Reads color and low-contrast barcodes
- IP54 housing securely protects against dust and debris
- Small form factor for operator comfort
- Integrated metal clip or hook holder for ease of placement and retrieval
- User feedback with programmable LED, audible tone and vibrating good read indicators
- Operates hands-free or handheld
- Compatible with Code’s CortexTools® software configuration utility
- Optional stand